After long years of research, discussion and review, the book International Organizations under Pressure. Legitimating Global Governance in Challenging Times by Klaus, Antonia Witt, Ina Lehmann, Ellen Reichel, and myself has been published by OUP. Here, I will collect links and ressources that are connected to the book and its related research.
Thanks to the great team of the Global Norms project!
Reviews and Mentions
- International Organizations under Pressure New publication examines the increased normative expectations towards international organizations, HSFK News
Related Blog Posts
- What makes the EU, the UN , and their peers legitimate? by Klaus Dingwerth and Antonia Witt, discussing the main argument of the book.
- Brexit is not a singular event and shows that internationale organizations are under pressure by Klaus Dingwerth and Antonia Witt, appeared in HSG Focus.
- Conference report: The Legitimation and Delegitimation of Global Governance Organizations, summarizing the conference organized by the Global Norms team in September 2013.
- The Global History of the IAEA Workshop, summarizes the Vienna workshop, where parts of the IAEA chapter were discussed.
- Quick Data: NSA participation in IAEA GC, presents data on the number and kind of non-state actors participating in IAEA General Conferences
- Quick Data: Topics and Themes in IAEA Discourses, a quantitative look at various topics in the IAEA discourse over time.
- Impressions of the 56th IAEA GC, a quick field report of the 56th IAEA General Conference.